GetSocial Unity SDK Documentation
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to v5.3.2
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.3.1
- REMOVED warninigs about showing view from the logs
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.2.2
- FIXED Rare bug the caused occasional crashes on Android
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.2.1 which improves network communications
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.1.9 which fixes UI landscape issues on iOS 7.
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.1.8 which fixes UI issues on iOS 8.+
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.1.7
- FIXED issue with registering invite plugins which are disabled on GetSocial Dashboard.
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.1.6 which provides a workaround for Facebook invite plugin app requests window displaying under GetSocial view.
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.1.5
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 5.1.4
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 5.1.0
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.1.0
FacebookMessengerInvitePlugin.csfor smart invites with usage example. (Android only). Due to Facebook Messenger limitations only link can be sent via intent.
- FIXED Settings not working if not entering the settings menu of the test app
- ADDED Test app - added logs when posting activity failed
- FIXED Bug on Android of
SetImagenot working properly in
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.0.8
- UPDATED Now registering for push notifications on iOS is ENABLED by default. Please go to
GetSocial -> Edit Settingsto iOS specific settings if you need to change this behavior.
- IMPROVED Bug fixes and improvements
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 5.0.7
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.0.4
SetInsetsmethod of UI Configuration not working properly on iOS
HeaderPaddingBottomUi configuration properties
SetImagePathof UI Configuration not working properly on iOS
- FIXED Problem with font scaling when setting UI Configuration via transaction
- ADDED Postprocessor to configure associated domains in XCode project (only for demo app).
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 5.0.2
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 5.0.1
- ADDED Google Play Games login to the test app
- ADDED Unity Crashlytics to the test app
- ADDED All methods regarding user management are now invoked via
- ADDED Methods to set avatar and display name for the user
- ADDED Method to reset current user
- ADDED CoreProperty.HEADER_PADDING_TOP and CoreProperty.HEADER_PADDING_BOTTOM
- DEPRECATED CoreProperty.TITLE_MARGIN_TOP (use CoreProperty.HEADER_PADDING_TOP instead)
CoreProperty.ACTIVITY_COMMENT_BG_COLORproperty to configure comments background color
- IMPROVED Android manifest editor
- IMPROVED GetSocial Android dependencies libs (
rxjava) are now shipped separately
- IMPROVED Renamed
- FIXED compatibility problems with Unity 5
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 4.0.4
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 4.0.3
- FIXED referral data not received when clicking on the smart invite while the app is in background by introducing
GetSocialDeepLinkingActivity. Check the docs how to update your
- FIXED errors when creating
AndroidManifest.xmlfile from manifest editor in some Unity 5 versions
CreateChatViewForUserIdOnProvidernot working properly on iOS
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 4.0.3
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 4.0.2
- ADDED referralDataUrl parameter to Facebook smart invite callback
- IMPROVED GetSocial
AndroidManifest.xmleditor. Added checks for smart invites configuration (image provider authority)
- FIXED window titles sometimes missing
- FIXED push notifications added to notification center when GetSocial views are open
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 4.0.2
AndroidManifest.xmleditor to GetSocial Settings inspector.
- FIXED Test app calling some native methods each frame.
- UPDATED underlying Android SDK to 4.0.1
- UPDATED underlying iOS SDK to 4.0.1
- FIXED loading UI configuration from JSON file from URL not working properly
AnimationStyle.Noneto let developers disable window animations
Release v4.0.0 brings a lot of new features, improvements and few breaking changes. The most notable are:
- Integration guide and reference migrated to docs.getsocial.im.
- Now GetSocial is spitted into
Core(Activity Feed, Notifications, Smart Invites) and
Chatmodules. Learn more about migration from version 3.x.
- New UI configuration system. Now all UI properties can be customized via JSON configuration file. Learn more...
- Big part of
GetSocialmethods were refactored to more meaningful names (e.g.
- Added support for linking multiple user accounts. Learn more...
- Replaced generic
open(...)view method with sophisticated builders API. To obtain view builder call
- Added friends list view. Learn more...
- Now users can receive notifications about likes and comments from application account.
- ADDED ReferralData on SmartInvites
- ADDED onReferralDataReceivedHandler
- ADDED OnInviteButtonClickHandler
- ADDED support for deeplinking
- FIXED crash on Android when "Split Application Binary" is enabled
- ADDED support for activities with image, button, action
- ADDED Leaderboards support
- ADDED ability to disable chat from GetSocial web dashboard
- FIXED Xcode project post+processing when project path had spaces
- FIXED exception on post activity with tags
- ADDED Global Chat Room support
- FIXED issue with callbacks executed on background thread
- Initial GetSocial Unity SDK release.