Activity Feed Best Practices¶
- Post regular announcements, e.g. run in-app promotions, cross promote your other games, inform users about upcoming features, request feedback, etc.
- Review users’ post regularly and respond to them, e.g. if a user requests help or support.
- Like users’ posts to encourage engagement regularly.
- Delete users’ posts that look like spam to keep the feed clean.
- Set up internal triggers prompting users to post relevant activity, e.g. “Ask for help” button when a user persistently fails a level.
- Automatically post activities on behalf of your users.
- Allow anonymous users to post to activity feeds without setting a display name and avatar.
- Scale the activity feed window and its content (e.g. font size) to ensure multiple (at least 2) activity posts are visible at the same time.
- Customize the default UI to match the look and feel of your app.