GetSocial Integration with CleverTap¶
When you enable the integration with CleverTap you will start seeing Smart Invites/Smart Links clicks, and GetSocial referred events in your CleverTap dashboard, in addition to all the existing insights you are already sending them.
Smart Invite/Smart Links events¶
GetSocial will send these events for the triggering user:
- Referred App Install
- Referred App Reinstall
- Referred App Open
- Referred Web Sign Up
- Referred Web Open
…and these ones for the corresponding referrer:
- Generated App Install
- Generated App Reinstall
- Generated App Open
- Generated Web Sign Up
- Generated Web Open
- Generated Link Click
And all of these events will include these properties:
||string||Name of the invite provider the Smart Invites link was sent from. For Smart Invites, valid values are
||string||The value of the
||string||This indicates if GetSocial detected that this might be an install that is suspicious of fraud. Some of the reasons include
Custom events Referrer¶
In addition to the Smart Invite/Smart Links events, GetSocial will also send events when a referrer is set based on a custom event in a Smart Flow.
For the triggering user:
- Referred [EventName] (ie Referred Subscription Started)
And for the the corresponding referrer:
- Generated [EventName] (ie Generated Subscription Started)
These events will include this property:
||map||Set of key/value pairs defined in the Smart Flow action|
To enable the integration, you will need to set up CleverTap in the
- Navigate to your GetSocial Dashboard
- Click on CleverTap
- Enter your CleverTap Account ID that can be found in the Settings page from your CleverTap Dashboard
- Enter your CleverTap Account Passcode or User Passcode
- Enter the name of the GetSocial Identity provider that you are using for all your GetSocial users. This identity should match with the one you are using in CleverTap
- Choose the Location where your data is stored in CleverTap
- Press Enable
I do not see any data from GetSocial in CleverTap
There are a few reasons this could happen:
Make sure that the CleverTap credentials are correctly set up in the GetSocial Dashboard.
Make sure that the Location selected matches the location from your CleverTap account.
GetSocial Analytics takes ~10 min to appear on CleverTap Dashboard.
I can see the events but they are not linked to the right users
- Make sure that the identity you entered is the one that you are actually using, ie
custom_id, etc. The
IDfor that identity should match exactly the
IDof the target user in CleverTap.