Deep Linking Setup
Deep Linking provides a way to open mobile app or appropriate Google Play/App Store app page from GetSocial Smart Invites and Smart Links.
- Finished Getting Started with GetSocial Android SDK guide.
- Finished Essential Smart Invites Setup on Android guide.
- Finished Link Domain Configuration guide.
To set up deep linking follow the next steps:
- Login to the GetSocial Dashboard.
- Go to the App setting section.
Ensure that Package name and Signing-certificate fingerprint fields matches the app you are integrating:
Setup Deep Linking¶
Validate Deep Linking¶
To validate configuration, send a Smart Invite and click on the link, your app should be opened:
To validate configuration for Android 6+:
Go to “App info” -> “Open by default”, domain(s) specified in the intent filter should be listed in “Supported links” section:
Send a Smart Invite and click on the link, and the app selector screen with your app should be opened or you have to be taken to the app directly.
- Learn how to Send and Receive Referral Data.
- Understand how Smart Invites are performing with Analytics.