Setup Invites Channels on Unity¶
- Finished Getting Started with GetSocial Unity SDK guide.
Setup Invite Channels¶
GetSocial Smart Invites has two types of Invite Channels:
- The one that works out of the box, e.g., SMS, Email, WhatsApp, Messenger, Kik, Line, Twitter, Facebook.
- Ones that require integration of 3rd-party SDKs.
In this step, we will integrate GetSocial with the 3rd-party SDKs.
Setup Integration with Facebook SDK¶
This feature is currently unavailable. Ping us in support channel to request the feature.
Setup Integration with Facebook Messenger for iOS¶
To enable FB Messenger invites on iOS:
Integrate Facebook Unity SDK into your app as described in the Official Guide.
GetSocialFBMessengerInvitePlugin.unitypackagefrom our GitHub Repo.
Imprort this package into your Unity project.
GetSocialFBMessengerPluginHelper.RegisterFBMessengerPlugin();on the app start, e.g., from
Awake()method of your
To validate integration, open the GetSocial Smart Invites view:
Check if Facebook Messenger is listed there:
Setup Integration with Facebook Stories for iOS¶
- Integrate Facebook iOS SDK into your app as described in the Official Guide.
- Make sure, that the Facebook Stories provider is enabled on Dashboard.
- Send your first Smart Invite.
- Customize Smart Invite content.
- Secure Smart Invites with the Webhooks.
- Understand GetSocial Analytics for Smart Invites.