GetSocial Smart Links Best Practices¶
A short guide based on the experience of our clients and ourselves.
- Customize the image and description.
- Use proper image ratios for each channel (refer to this article for the ultimate guide on social media image sizes).
- Share the same marketing link in multiple channels.
- Leave the link in the Facebook post. We see that deeplinking works only when users click on the preview that is generated when posting the link. So it is important that you remove the link once preview is generated.
- Add Smart Widget to your website.