User Management Best Practices¶
Here is a short list of best practices on handling User Management on GetSocial platform.
- Set user’s display name and avatar either by adding social identity like Facebook or prompting users to choose a display name and avatar.
- Allow users to identify themselves on multiple devices to sync their data and progress.
- Add custom or social identity to GetSocial anonymous users as soon as users authenticates.
- Allow anonymous users to use your app.
- Store personally identifiable information or other sensitive data on the user’s device or pass them along as custom user property to GetSocial.